PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Mk1b list of parts

Mystery Machine
19-01-2009, 15:58
This will be an evolving/growing list of parts that I need so will be updated as I come across other things. For now, I'd appreciate it if anyone has any of the following parts (all interior parts are black):

C-pillar trims: the black plastic trim that runs down the back edge of the C-pillar. Both sides needed because the captive nuts on the trim were broken and both sides rattle like mad at speed. All captive nuts will need to be intact.

Boot trim & clips: pretty much all boot trim & clips wanted. Looking for very tidy ones, not fuzzy/worn....I want to try and get the boot looking neat again. There are currently no clips, so these will also be great if you have them?

Bootlid 'lip' trim: the black lip that runs along the bottom edge of the bootlid (unless there is some reason why this doesn't work with SC rear lights??)

Glovebox lid: black glovebox lid in good condition. Current one got some dents on the main face.

Centre console cubby unit: black cubby unit in good condition. Current one as holes in it and one of the main securing holes has fractured (whole thing wobbles around)

Centre console/armrest: the current one has a few gouges in it. If you have one that is umarked/no holes, please let me know.

Black screws & trim clips: quite a few of the interior black screws & trim clips are missing - a lot of panels have one or two missing, but the trim below the rear window (top of rear bulkhead) has none! Also both coat hooks & screws missing too...A 'job lot' of various interior screws and clips (esp. the ones with the little 'push pin') would be amazing to help stop those rattles!

Interior door handles: the current ones are blue and badly faded. If anyone can sell a set of black ones I'll be happy to purchase.

Mk1b seats: currently fitted are a set of Mk1a seats - blue with grey centres! If anyone has a set of black/charcoal cloth from a Mk1b (and matching door cards) then I might be very interested (pending distance because these will prob be collection only??)

I'll be grateful if anyone has any of these parts they are willing to sell.

Many thanks, Bruce.

hudster
19-01-2009, 17:13
am breaking 89 mk1b got all those bits, bit of a trek though cheers mike

Mystery Machine
19-01-2009, 18:32
Thanks Mike,

I've sent a PM....

Mistertwokw
19-01-2009, 18:49
i have a shed full of acar in pieces, will have a check at the weekend when i go home.

Ki

hudster
19-01-2009, 20:50
sent my phone number bruce

Paff
19-01-2009, 21:05
I've recently swapped some cloth seats for leather ones in a customers car, not sure what his plans are with the seats but I'll get in touch with him and see if he might want to sell them. We are only just over the bridge from you as well.

He is still using the doorcards tho so it would be just the seats.

Mystery Machine
19-01-2009, 22:12
I've recently swapped some cloth seats for leather ones in a customers car, not sure what his plans are with the seats but I'll get in touch with him and see if he might want to sell them. We are only just over the bridge from you as well.

He is still using the doorcards tho so it would be just the seats.
Hmmm - sounds very interesting!

Close proximity - check
Visit to SWAT due very soon - check
Cash waiting for seats - check
Possible deal with my leather door cards for his cloth ones - check.....;)

I tried to ring Owen a few times today/this evening because I am due to pop over for a visit sometime soon, so could well tie it in with purchase of seats etc....

let me know what you think and thanks for the info,

Bruce.

Mystery Machine
19-01-2009, 22:15
sent my phone number bruce
Thanks Dude, I'll give you a call tomorrow....

Mystery Machine
19-01-2009, 22:21
i have a shed full of acar in pieces, will have a check at the weekend when i go home.

Ki
Thanks Ki, I'll PM you my number - just let me know what you have, how much etc...

Cheers,

Bruce.