Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast
    TB Big Member VIP/Donor
    absolutely lush....
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

thats well kinky, an aw11 with stockings on!

Woodsport VIP/Donor
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    More pics coming in of these fitted......phoar!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

How does one go about getting a set of these arches? Are they made to order now or do I have to wait for the next batch?

Woodsport VIP/Donor
    Made to order sir, £145 plus £15 postage, they take about a week to have made but i send them next day delivery, PM me if you would like some.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

I'm interested in some of these if you still make them. It's more of a case to cover my current arches. Do you need to cut arches out or can they go directly over?

Woodsport VIP/Donor
    Hi I still produce them, you can put them over existing arch but I cut them out for wheel clearance when it hits bumps.

Pm me if you want some , cheers.

Hi Paul,

Can these be trimmed down in width, for example if you were to run something not so extreme e.g 15x8 ET0.

Woodsport VIP/Donor
    If they were trimmed on the inside edge you would lose the rivet recesses, but yes I suppose you could.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    If they were trimmed on the inside edge you would lose the rivet recesses, but yes I suppose you could.
    What are the specs of the Watanabe style wheels you’re using on your white beauty? Or are you using spaces with them?