Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jae confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by whoozy
    Newark seemed to be a good place?
    Aye but it was just a field!!!! :hand:

Yup one that they were going to fill with thousands of Jap cars!

So what if it was just a field, if it was carefully planned what is the problem?

Apparently they wanted 'activities' From what I gather this is eating sushi and taking a paddle in the North sea

Now Scotland would be worth travelling up to! At least us southerners could take in some decent scenery. TBH I'd rather go there !

Quote Originally Posted by johnny g
    I know Hugh, it's arse mate.

I think JAE will be a bit of a non-event this year, attendance will be low imo
    I still think it will be full,a guy had a meet in the services down here as theres nothing like this around here and around 114 cars turned up from mr2's to skylines supras ect ect so there are a lot of london boys who would now go to this where they would'nt before.

Plus get a good convoy and a cool road trip is on the cards.
    If it where in scotland i'd still go as its only once a year.

Quote Originally Posted by loadswine
    Now Scotland would be worth travelling up to! At least us southerners could take in some decent scenery. TBH I'd rather go there !

Yeah do a scotland one,then we can have 2 a year

I can stay with 'that side of the family' that live in fife

Well seeing as there would be a lot less cars going due to the Southern lot going to this place, why not back to Billing? lol

Gay... got my wedding on the 30th August - can I wangle JAE around it lol hmmm won't go down well...
    Small fonts are for midget baptisms, not signatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Well seeing as there would be a lot less cars going due to the Southern lot going to this place, why not back to Billing? lol
    Have JAE in Billing!? I say yes! Japanese Auto Event! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Shoosh you, we want it happening north of the border, that's still 380 miles each way for me. lol It's gotta be another 150 each way on top of that for you.

Jus thinking where we could have it up here, Ingleston?

Quote Originally Posted by OlberJ
    Shoosh you, we want it happening north of the border, that's still 380 miles each way for me. lol It's gotta be another 150 each way on top of that for you.

Jus thinking where we could have it up here, Ingleston?
    Haven't a clue matey, I'm still johnny foreigner up here remember! lol

Ach why not just a farmers field in the Lake district? It's more central for folk, decent motorway access, great scenery, the cars and the people do the rest :)