Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    How much for just for the skin. I'm thinking about just pinning it in position for maximum weight saving.

Woodsport VIP/Donor
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Hi Lyndon, i could do you just the skin for £140 + £10 delivery, but i'd need to place an order, so there'd be a 2 week lead time.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Oooooh, this is the 1st I've seen this! This is exactly what I was looking for when we discussed custom engine lids during my v6 build :)

I think I'll be in touch for one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TB Big Member VIP/Donor
    Uh yeah so there is. You kept that quiet.

What is this 'skin' of which thou speaketh? Is that the top bit? Cos that will do me, i've got a plenty of lids to fit it to. And do you have 'mates rates'? Theres a cuddle i'm prepared to throw into the pot...

:)

Woodsport VIP/Donor
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Kept it quiet as in gave it its own thread? :)

The skin is just the outer FG part, so if you are happy to do your own bonding/trimming etc i can do a skin for £120 to you, postage will be around a tenner unless you can collect, i'll need 7 days to get one molded up so let me know and i'll set the wheels in motion.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

TB Big Member VIP/Donor
    Pretty sure i've asked before, but i think you were getting your legs waxed.

Yes please, let me know when you want some money. And erm, get back to me on the cuddle.

c.
    Last edited by cdwood2010; 13-02-2014 at 17:10. Reason: said hug but meant cuddle