TB Small Member VIP/Donor

Icon14 Castle Eaton Vehicle Services - Swindon, Wilts

Hi all,

Just had my clutch on my MK1b replaced by a guy called Jon Rose of Castle Eaton Vehicle Services Nr Swindon, North Wilts.

He used to be a Toyota Mech and although his workshop is small he certainly knows his stuff about MK1's and Mk2's. Excellent

service and V' Good price.

I have to say guy's like this can be real hard to find so give him a call and keep him in business -

01285 810808 or 07801 849969 and mention John with the Green MK3 please and Twobrutal of course.
    Last edited by johnny8; 11-09-2015 at 20:55.

Once again I have been to see Jon. This time he fitted some new Toyota shocks and TTE springs I bought at a very good price.

My MK3 handles like a dream now, and Jon once again did a sterling job at a great price

Back again to see Jon for some work on my Roadster.

This time I had an oil leak looked at, and decided it was the cam cover gasket that needed replacing.
    While it was in. I had some new headlight units fitted that I got a deal on.

Leak fixed and lights fitted with no fuss and a decent price as usual.

Been back again to see Jon about a knocking noise from the front drivers side.

Top mounts need replacing was the verdict.
    So I ordered some from Rocar US for those interested
    http://www.rocar-usa.com/category.ph...Year=2000-2005
    Around $150 for a pair delivered.
    They took around 10 days to arrive and 90 minutes to fit by Jon.
    The Roadster is now knock free and they appear to be a good product considering the price, less than half the price to buy over here.
    Last edited by johnny8; 10-06-2016 at 08:44.

I had a full service and my mongoose full stainless fitted on my MK1. Really happy with the service and a very fair price. Would defo recommend this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
    I had a full service and my mongoose full stainless fitted on my MK1. Really happy with the service and a very fair price. Would defo recommend this place.

Would of used Jon but have tried emailing him with regards to sorting an issue with an exhaust manifold stud and no reply.

Also tried him previously for a quote for other things and no luck...so did it myself.

When I contacted him the business was on Facebook, it looks like the Facebook page has gone now.

Had a look tonight and found the page.

Here is a link.

https://www.facebook.com/castleeatongarage/