Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    TB Big Member VIP/Donor
    I'm driving down Friday night from Northampton, hotel at Interchange.

GUYS!

There has been a balls up.

Jay sent the tickets out and apparently the post office clerk has advised him of incorrect postage.

I had a card through my door and had to collect from my local sorting office, also had to pay £1.11 for it.

Jay has sent an apology to everyone, so on his behalf, really sorry about this!

If you have not had a card through your door, it may still be worth asking at the local royal mail office as your ticket may have arrived. Praying everybody gets these ok!

Just taken this from Jay over on MR2 OC >>>

`OK, we have a contingency plan in place if this goes belly up. I have spoke to the organisers who are willing to post out any missing tickets to ensure they are there on time. This is a last chance solution obviously but we do have a plan b in place.

Haven't had chance to confront the post office yet but I do intend to`

So there is a back up plan. Hopefully the tickets are all at your local sorting office and you get them ok. Any problems if they are not with you by Monday drop me a PM and we will see what we can do.

TB Big Member VIP/Donor snowtigger's Avatar
    Got my ticket today from the sorting office, as you say £1.11 which was the same as last year.
    Allmost every one got there's by Monday last year and a few big sorting offices are open on Sunday 12 till 4, at least we have a plan b if all else fails.

Last year you got your ticket ok and on time didn`t you Snowtigger?? I posted them last year myself!lol. It was the year before that this same problem happened with postage I`m sure.. I remember, as I was in Wales and my ticket never made it to me and I missed out completely! Unless you had a ticket from the OC last year and they had this problem again? Not that it matters now!lol!

I hope this doesn`t put people off for next year. There`s always something that goes t1ts up.

TB Big Member VIP/Donor snowtigger's Avatar
    Don't worry these things happen, it's not put me off yet although 5th gear keeps popping out is getting on my tits on the motorway, unless I swop in the other gearbox and the new clutch every night this week.