Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Honda accord estate. The older the better. Something that really shouldn't be fast in any guise.

TB Small Member
    the good old glob(not so)chev...(lada niva v8)not much different to the rav6 I suppose

x1/9's are to valuable, as are early celicas...

a cheap z3 on the other hand, modern car and suspension, fairly sharp looking(nicer than an MX5, I think). the only one's worth proper money are the 3 litre ones. it was discussed a while back by Chris I think before he bought the datto. and its a chance to annoy another bunch of modern sports car purists, that don't normally see their beloved cars molested:)....

he already annoyed the lotus people, and the porsche fellas. whats wrong with adding another classic euro brand of haters on the list now??
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Toyota corona v8

Lada V8 or 1MZ.

Citroen Anything, powered by anything

(actual) Jeep Anything powered by Toyota. Maybe a Stripped out Grand Cherokee 94-02

Old Vauxhall anything, powered by 1MZ or V8

Porsche 94.... Oh wait, never mind that one :)

TB Small Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldy View Post
    Toyota corona v8
    would not be a first...unless your talking about the 90's vintage one with the 3s motor??

much like the v8 beetle(had a 289ci)that used to cruise round town 15 odd years ago... or the chev powered mini's(had no front seat, and single seat above the diff head). or the rover V8 powered Austin 10, or the mazda 20b powered 323 sedan(seriously rapid little car, but had another standard car painted the same, complete with same exhaust out the back, and hole/filter sticking through the bonnet, so he could get one legal, and swap the plates for fun in the dodgy machine)

you have to be right out of the box, if you want to be original in this part of the world:(
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sketchy View Post
    a cheap z3 on the other hand, modern car and suspension, fairly sharp looking(nicer than an MX5, I think). the only one's worth proper money are the 3 litre ones. it was discussed a while back by Chris I think before he bought the datto. and its a chance to annoy another bunch of modern sports car purists, that don't normally see their beloved cars molested:)....

he already annoyed the lotus people, and the porsche fellas. whats wrong with adding another classic euro brand of haters on the list now??
    Very good point, and suggestion. 1mz z3. Make a reliable one :)

TB Small Member
    4th gen Celica with a 1uz. That chassis should be super light, and has great lines if you wanted to do a widebody. Also... pop up headlights!!!

I suppose a 5th gen would be pretty cool as well.

TB Big Member VIP/Donor
    Anyone would think I bought this by accident.

V8 RX8 for me. If you could build it I'd buy it!

Only problem is they have hard time fitting a 4 pot so any Toyota V8 would be too big, maybe an LS would fit however budget goes out of the window then!

Alfa 156/159 rear wheel drive V8 in possibly one of the prettiest saloons/estates?

Actually a V8 metallic blue 159 sportwagon would be my idea of the perfect family car, also seriously upset the purists!