Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    I bet you do, dirty boy.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Is there any update to this? Or has it been sidelined while you work through this busy period? Just finished reading through this and was really getting into it! What a monster!!

Sadly i abandoned this project as the business just wouldn't allow me to complete it, we are working through an 18 month waiting list with every spare moment going into customers cars. This car was demanding far too much of my time, also i needed funds to complete some projects at home on our house, so the engine was sold to the US.

I would love to have seen it completed but my life just wouldn't let me, i also have new interests going on and more into my kit cars these days.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

That's such a shame :( It was looking really good too!
    And a shame the SC engine went too... But, I've also read your Hood thread, and that is taking shape very nicely too!Any idea why only 8 were made? Did you ever find out any further information on why such a long wheel base?

Not sure, it was designed by an ex F1 engineer, who probably let his profession overtake the design, far too long for a Seven replica.