Burger King Meet Brighton

Hello all,
    After a successful mini meet in Eastbourne, I've decided to organise another, but hoping to get a bigger group of us together and also Hoping we can get some mk1's and mk3's in on the action too this time. we shall just meet, have a chit chat and wot not, grab some grub in burger king and then hit the roads for a little drive. make your way to burger king at goldstone Retail park in Hove for 10:00am on the 15th November. This event will be dependant on weather so if it rains I shall postpone to a later date so keep your fingers crossed Look forward to seeing you all then :) If I have missed anything or any one has any ideas just throw em in the comments below

TB Small Member
    Could well be up for this, I'm yet to meet some fellow TB members

Hello everyone, I have been looking at the weather this morning and it looks like we can expect a overcast but dry morning on Sunday so it looks like the meet shall be going ahead as planned I am hoping for a turn out of around 10-15 of us at the moment but if any one else would like to join us please just get in touch on here or pm me