Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by adamstanford View Post
    To be fair I've dealt with Paul sims for a few items over the past couple years and my experiences have been very good.
    But you've caught him at what seems like a bad time. Has this been resolved yet?
    It seems that way... From what I have been told his mother is not well and so work has been taking a back seat (Heard this from a few members of other forums)
    I understand that people have tough times and I am happy to wait as there is no rush for the wheels (car is in bits at the mo). It would just have been nice to know whats going on!

Absolutely, I really dislike poor communication

Quote Originally Posted by adamstanford View Post
    Absolutely, I really dislike poor communication
    Indeed. I managed to arrange the sale and shipping of my old Passat Syncro to Ireland from my hospital bed when I had Leukaemia.

TB Big Member VIP/Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nod View Post
    Indeed. I managed to arrange the sale and shipping of my old Passat Syncro to Ireland from my hospital bed when I had Leukaemia.
    lol, much win, right there. ^ PetrolHead level 10.

Well, that's sucked the meat out of any excuse I'll ever hear from this day forward. I dont think I'll ever forget this.

Wheels have been delivered today and very nice they are too.... well worth the wait!

Good Result, shame it wasn't a good experience

TB Small Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    Sounds like a bad experience with the guy, but as you say Alan, you get mixed reviews about people in MR2 circles. I have heard similar stories about Paul Woods, Peter Giddens, that guy Neil in a field in Wales etc etc. There are probably people who think i'm a massive twat (that's my wifes opinion anyway)

Actually Paul Woods is knob, tell him i said so. ;p

c.
    I've had lots of dealings with Sbits,spent thousands and would not
    Spend another penny there,not fit or honest enough to work on a skate board

i bought the much vaunted s bits drop links for the mk1 and the quality was absolute garbage, lasted less than a year before the rod end bearings had more slack than a hookers minge, that and the rod body was just threaded rod, they also corroded up pretty quick, these things wernt cheap, oem spec are better quality, cheaper and last a fuck ton longer!

on the other hand mcgill motorsport in falkirk have fantastic quality rod end bearings, including boots for them http://www.mcgillmotorsport.com/rod-ends-bearings/
    Last edited by inglismark; 12-11-2016 at 23:14.

Quote Originally Posted by inglismark View Post
    i bought the much vaunted s bits drop links for the mk1 and the quality was absolute garbage, lasted less than a year before the rod end bearings had more slack than a hookers minge, that and the rod body was just threaded rod, they also corroded up pretty quick, these things wernt cheap, oem spec are better quality, cheaper and last a fuck ton longer!

on the other hand mcgill motorsport in falkirk have fantastic quality rod end bearings, including boots for them http://www.mcgillmotorsport.com/rod-ends-bearings/
    Funny I bought a set of Mk2 droplinks nearly 10 years ago and they are still as good as the day they where fitted, maybe the quality has varied over the years, although on the same order I got a set of rear ball joints and they gave out in less than 3 years of occasional driving on good roads, nearly killed me in the wet when rear end skipped out because of it!!