TB Small Member splintermcinnes's Avatar

Please sir, can I have an E153

As in the title. Had one lined up on Facebook MR2 page but he upped and disappeared like a fart in the wind!!

Would like a box with good condition, mileage not so much of an issue so long as it works. LSD wanted for sure.

Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Matt

TB Big Member VIP/Donor
    I have one in the 2gr, it's coming out complete with shafts, hubs and carrier.

Open to sensible offers, and some idea on timeframe etc.

Chris.

I would only need the complete box with gear linkage and pressure plate bearing carrier. As it will be going into a celica with an MWR conversion kit.

I had one lined up for £300 but It wasn't his car and was posting for a friend etc etc sounded dodgy, then he stopped replying when I pushed for the sale. What sort of price did you have in mind?

Are you uk based? I would need posted to Castle Street Portchester, PO16 9QG.

Cheers

Matt

Hi there

Time line for me isn't an issue. Car is laid up while I have kids. So will be a long build. I had one lined up with shafts for £400 but he kept avoiding me and then disappeared. I have since found out I only need the geardow as it's for a celica and the MWR conversion kit includes shafts.

What are you looking for including delivery, unless you are close to portsmouth and I could possibly collect.

Cheers

Matt

TB Big Member VIP/Donor
    Hi Matt,

I got your pm and replied. Send me a contact number or email address and I will get back to you.

Chris.