LOCATION - SILVERSTONE CIRCUIT

JAPFEST SILVERSTONE 2018 CLUB STAND TICKET PURCHASE NOW AVAILABLE

Ticket purchase information is as follows >>>

Click the link below >

http://www.japfest.co.uk/buy-tickets-0

A window opens, click the red tab which says `CLUB TICKET BOOKING`

From the drop down menu select `MR2OC/IMOC/2Brutal/MR2Drivers Club`

In the Password box enter the code below >>>

You now have access to the booking form. Select your required numbers of tickets and either a hoody or t-shirt. You can also purchase camping tickets if you wish to stay the night before, and track time is again available at extra cost.

IMPORTANT >>> Please ensure that you add a number to the `CLUB VEHICLE PASS` option as this will give you the hanger for your rear view mirror to drive into the MR2 Club stand. A new section will open up and you will be required to enter car make/driver and registration details.

Work your way through the rest of the form and enter payment details, job done!

If anybody has any issues please contact either myself (IMOC), Gaz (OZ) or Nik (DC).

Thanks to everyone in advance for your club support and attendance, hope you have a great day, we look forward to seeing you at JAPFEST SILVERSTONE 2018!

Club Show Entry Prices
    All bundle admission includes show entry ticket and souvenir edition of Banzai magazine

Adult Day Ticket – Official Japfest T-shirt Bundle: £25*

Adult Day Ticket – Official Japfest Hoody Bundle: £33*

Admission valid for one adult, additional passengers will need to purchase a ticket.

Club Booking Deadline - Tuesday 3rd April 2018

TICKET BOOKING PASSWORD WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY

Check out the link below and navigate through the menu to keep updated with what is on at Japfest 2018 here -

http://www.japfest.co.uk/japfest-home

Drift Kings will be back, retail stands/snack stalls, show and shine and all the usual club stands on show.

If you would like to attend Japfest 2018 - `Europe`s Biggest Japanese Car Show` with TwoBrutal/IMOC please send me a PM or drop a comment on this thread and you will be added to the attendee list on this post. Club ticket purchase/club stand information and more details will follow as we update this thread over the coming weeks!

(Note - Club Stand entry and password will be the same for IMOC/OC/TwoBrutal again the same as last year as it is set up on Japfests system to put us all together).

Lets make this even bigger and better this year!

Attendee List >>>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:35 pm Post subject: JAPFEST 2018 - IMOC/TWOBRUTAL/MR2 DRIVERS CLUB ATTENDEE LIST
    Sun May 06 2018 Reply with quote Reply with quote including images Edit/Delete this post Report post Mark post as unread
    SUNDAY 6TH MAY 2018

LOCATION - SILVERSTONE CIRCUIT

Club Show Entry Prices
    All bundle admission includes show entry ticket and souvenir edition of Banzai magazine

Adult Day Ticket – Official Japfest T-shirt Bundle: £25*

Adult Day Ticket – Official Japfest Hoody Bundle: £33*

Admission valid for one adult, additional passengers will need to purchase a ticket.

Club Booking Deadline - Tuesday 3rd April 2018

Check out the link below and navigate through the menu to keep updated with what is on at Japfest 2018 here -

http://www.japfest.co.uk/japfest-home

Drift Kings will be back, retail stands/snack stalls, show and shine and all the usual club stands on show.

If you would like to attend Japfest 2018 - `Europe`s Biggest Japanese Car Show` with IMOC please send me a PM or drop a comment on this thread and you will be added to the attendee list on this post. Club ticket purchase/club stand information and more details will follow as we update this thread over the coming weeks!

(Note - Club Stand entry and password will be the same for IMOC/OC/TwoBrutal again the same as last year as it is set up on Japfests system to put us all together).

Lets make this even bigger and better this year!

Attendee List >>>

FINAL Attendee List >>>

1 - Adam Dyson
    2 - Adam Hughes
    3 - Adam Spalding
    4 - Alexander Large
    5 - Andrew AYRES
    6 - Andrew Brown
    7 - Angelo Pozzuto
    8 - Anthony Spencer
    9 - Ben Jukes
    10 - Callum Dove
    11 - Chris Wood
    12 -Connor Hopes
    13 -Connor Kilroy
    14 - Cori Williams
    15 - Daniel Jama
    16 - Daniel Partner
    17 - Darren Letts
    18 - David Hall
    19 - David Purdue (vehicle 1)
    20 - David Purdue (vehicle 2)
    21 - Dean Whittaker
    22 - Duncan Cooke
    23 - Ezra Nadasen
    24 - Gareth Dawson
    25 - Geoff Aldridge
    26 - Glenn Delderfield
    27 - GRAHAM MILLIGAN
    28 - Graham Woodsford
    29 - Jack Gregory
    30 - Jake Perkins
    31 - James Guy
    32 - James Davis
    33 - James Francis
    34 - James Wetherall
    35 - John Harvey
    36 - John Bedford
    37 - Jonathan Brasier-Creagh
    38 - Stuart Robinson
    39 - Jordan Galea
    40 - Josh Thelwell
    41 - Lee Dawes
    42 - Leon Howell
    43 - Leslie Cook (Vehicle 1)
    44 - Leslie Cook (Vehicle 2)
    45 - Lucan Hetherington
    46 - Mark Keen
    47 - Mark Kenworthy
    48 - matthew stratton
    49 - Matthew Callahan
    50 - Matthew Wallbank
    51 - Michael Jackson
    52 - Miguel Collette
    53 - Natalie Cole (Vehicle 1)
    54 - Natalie Cole (Vehicle 2)
    55 - niccola botwright
    56 - Nigel Compton
    57 - Nigel Raine
    58 - Nik Milford (Vehicle 1)
    59 - Nik Milford (Vehicle 2)
    60 - Patrick Carolan
    61 - paul jones
    62 - Pete Bingham
    63 - Peter Arnett
    64- Peter Paine (Vehicle 1)
    65- Peter Paine (Vehicle 2)
    66 - Peter Williams
    67 - Rhiannon Jones
    68 - Richard Bolam
    69 - Rob Dawes
    70 - Robert King
    71 - Ruth White
    72 - Saifudin Khalid
    73 - Scott Barton
    74 - Scott Soulby
    75 - Shaun Prince
    76 - Stephen Bailey
    77 - Stephen NUTT
    78 - stu sandy
    79 - Stuart Black
    80 -Stuart Deacon
    Stuart Robinson

Hoping to make this as my build should be well finished by then. Please put me down on the list. Thanks.

Attendee List >>>

1 - DAN_REV1_TURBO (IMOC)
    2 - Rainen
    3 - CDWood2010 (Shitbox Mk2)
    4 -
    5 -
    6 -
    7 -
    8 -
    9 -
    10 -

1 - DAN_REV1_TURBO (IMOC)
    2 - Rainen
    3 - CDWood2010 (Shitbox Mk2)
    4 - Essex2Visuvesi & The Boy (RX7 FC & MR-S Turbo)
    5 -
    6 -
    7 -
    8 -
    9 -
    10 -

I`ve also added up the IMOC and OC crew so far on here guys. I will copy and paste/edit the top of this thread to keep it tidy.

We will also have a more official presence from the MR2 Drivers Club this year! So we will have TwoBrutal, IMOC, MR2OC and the MR2 Drivers Club all joining forces as one club stand. Get ya names down! Either comment on this thread or drop me a PM. More details will be provided and joining/payment instructions over the coming weeks.

Do you know if MR2ROC are doing their own thing or should we run invites on there too?

Roadster owners forum? I have no contact with them on there, only dealing with TB/IMOC/OC and now also the DC. Are you a member on the roadster forum? When details for joining instruction/password are available we can fire it over to them, they will be more than welcome.

The list of attendees is looking healthy!

Hi,

Please can I attend the event? Will be grateful if I could be given details about how to purchase the club ticket.

Kind regards

Salbutamol, added you dude saw your message on IMOC. Details will be sent out to each member and club booking details announced on here as soon as they become available from the Japfest organisers.