Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

I have to say my mk1 1mz is very jealous of that fuel tank, I normally need to fill up after 160 odd miles . Do you think a fuel tank that big rear mounted would upset the balance of the car?

Yes I do, I think it would be too much weight in the rear.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

I keep saying the fabrication stage is nearly finished before the big tear down, but then i find another thing i need to fabricate and off we go again. I feel i am close to that point.

Fresh rubber on the JR19's, i went for a full sized spare rather than a thinner version, made the spare wheel carrier which will also carry the number plate holder/lighting, there is also a removeable frame behind the rear panel which will hold the 4x100 wheel mount, it needed to be removeable to get my fuel tank out in future.

So this is how she currently looks, like something dredged from the canal, i know it's only cosmetic but looking forward to the making things pretty stage.

She's got a fat ass, 70" from arch to arch.

Thats some seriously top work there Paul. Hat off to you sir. It looks like its screaming mad max style supercharger poking out the bonnet.

Thank you, we don't get many visitors to TB these days so the build threads often look like a man talking to himself!

I'm still watching You doing another "wardrobe" dash for this one ?
    Jimi
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Still watching too. It seems to be the same on all forums recently, too many people have migrated over to facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin42006 View Post
    Still watching too. too many people have migrated over to facebook.
    Not me, no way, no how, no interest !!
    Jimi
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

I hardly post, but read a lot.