Thread: Project St202gr

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

Project St202gr

See what i did there?

This one has been in the planning stages for quite some time, another first for us, definitely a first in the UK and quite possibly the first 2gr to be fitted into an St202 worldwide, not sure!

My customer already has an awful lot of money invested in this car at present, a full body restoration, fresh paintjob and every component is either new or refurbished. There are a lot of trick aftermarket bits on the car too.

This is what was delivered, Celica and RX350 donor vehicle, no messing around!

That Lexus has 40k on the clock.

This one promises to be a showstopper build.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Yes it's been a bit slow off the ground this one due to our enormous workload at the moment, but the engine has been fully prepped and ready for hanging.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

I'm really looking forward to seeing what PW can do with this after reading through other people's threads! I also hope he's got one of those cool looking WS stickers left over to put on it! Most expensive sticker I'd have ever bought