Hello from a 2GR Mk3 owner

Hello everyone.

As per title - although not quite the owner yet and not quite a complete car either! If all goes well though I should be taking delivery of a Rogue Motorsport 2GR converted rolling chassis complete apart from engine, AND a 2GR engine from elsewhere. So this weekend will hopefully involve bringing the 2 together.

Any tips on installation appreciated; I've done a 2zz swap before with a mixture of hoist and jacks. Guessing more of the same with a 2GR?

Thanks

Great start with a typo in the title! Mk3 Roadster of course

Quote Originally Posted by RWDKurt View Post
    Great start with a typo in the title! Mk3 Roadster of course
    Lol, nice one. You will fit in well here with the rest of us. Welcome. Get some pics up, this sounds interesting!

I have a MK2 2gr converted by me, currently parked up having a Dino body kit fitted. Check out my FB page (BodgeWerksUK)

:)

Chris.

P.s. - edited the title for you.
    Last edited by cdwood2010; 15-01-2019 at 21:22.

Welcome pal. Be nice to see a 2GR squeezed into one of those go karts.

2gr mk3s exist but they aren't that common as it's pretty tight. Best of luck doing it....

Thanks for the warm welcome (and edit cdwood!). I'll have a go at uploading pics when the car arrives. The current engine is a trick unit with fancy rods - and is being removed tomorrow morning for use in a supercharged Evora. I suspect that a stock engine will be plenty quick enough for me - looing forward to finding out...