Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JBs v6 mk1 for sale £5,000

up for sale is the uk,s first v6 mk1 to be put on the road, I have owned this for around two years have done a few improvements so its a get in and go fully reliable car, its a white 89 sunroof car solid rust free,even has original rear arches, 64,000 miles,grey/black interior,everything works as it should,original radio with original working electric antenna,fitted with a camry 3.0 v6 quad cam 24 v from a camry with about 70,000 miles, its the sturdy 3VZ-FE engine fitted with new cambelt 6,000miles ago, fully serviced running synthetic oil,fidenza alloy flywheel gt4 clutch, gearbox is rev5 turbo box with LSD, again with synthetic oil,all coolant has been changed to long life type,brakes are stock rear with new pads and new handbrake cables, fronts are larger corrado discs with willwood calipers,koni yellow shocks all round fully adjustable,car has new balljoints allround, fully poly bushed,superflex rear powerflex front,rear anti roll bar 19mm mk2 turbo,exhaust is a mix of camry and mk2 turbo, intake is cone air filter,fully waxoiled underneath (twice) shifter cables replaced,all gears now really nice,car runs well never overheats,passed all mots in my care straight through ,clean emmissions(no cats) wheels are 7x16 with 205x45x16 front 215x45x16 rears all yokohama (advens rear)tested till end sept 2019,its allways been taxed and insured with me (classic insurance with RH) price is what it stands me £5,000 (no offers) overall its a solid well sorted v6 mk1,has lots of spares,comes with three folders of history,bills,workshop manuals for mr2,camry and factory book on engine, think that's about it ,its located in beamish co durham,and I could probably sort delivery if needed.

I took lots of pics the other day ,give me your email I can sent them, there are six pics also on the carandclassis ad I put on.

As a previous owner of this car I can assure you that it is a well sorted car, the install looks almost factory, the original converter worked in the aero industry & you can tell, the quality of the work is impressive.

so far been offered two swaps, and a cash offer of £4,000.

Brilliant, hope you got what you wanted or at least something you can live with

hi alan ,it went for £4,200 in the end.

Hope it went to a good home. Will the new owner keep us informed? I still miss it.

hi JB,the new owner is keen, his son has a mk2 turbo that is looked after by paul woods,so I guess this one will get the same care.