Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum problems

Forum problems

Can't post or send pm's keep getting errors...... And the adverts are doing great my head in how do I get rid of them?
    Jimi
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Can post now, but trying to view JB's V6 build thread results in this

[QUOTE]
    Function name must be a string on line 1566 in /home/dizzine/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php
    #0 /home/dizzine/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(1021): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_array(Array, 1, 1, 0)
    #1 /home/dizzine/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(542): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_bbcode('[quote=Paul Woo...', 1, 1, 0)
    #2 /home/dizzine/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(456): vB_BbCodeParser->do_parse('[quote=Paul Woo...', 0, 1, 1, 1, true, false, 'on_nl2br', false, 1)
    #3 /home/dizzine/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php(1242): vB_BbCodeParser->parse('[quote=Paul Woo...', 47, '1', false, NULL, NULL, false, 'on_nl2br')
    #4 /home/dizzine/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php(329): vB_Postbit_Post->parse_bbcode()
    #5 /home/dizzine/public_html/forum/showthread.php(1096): vB_Postbit->construct_postbit(Array)
    #6 {main
    [/QUOTE]

Oh and did I mention the faffing adverts!!!!
    Last edited by jimi; 02-04-2019 at 22:17.
    Jimi

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Hi Jimi, no probs here on Firefox or Chrome, maybe IE issue?

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Getting it with both Firefox & Chrome on my android tablet & phone & 2 different PC's. Haven't used IE in 10 years or more. Happens with most threads in most of forums, there's very few work, this thread being one, happens whether I'm logged in or not. Trying to view your profile from this thread results in this:-
    Function name must be a string on line 1566 in /home/dizzine/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php
    #0 /home/dizzine/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(1021): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_array(Array, 4096, 262144, 0)
    #1 /home/dizzine/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(542): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_bbcode('[IMG]http://img...', 4096, 262144, 0)
    #2 /home/dizzine/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(456): vB_BbCodeParser->do_parse('[IMG]http://img...', 0, 4096, 131072, 2048, true, false, NULL, false, 262144)
    #3 /home/dizzine/public_html/forum/includes/class_userprofile.php(878): vB_BbCodeParser->parse('[IMG]http://img...', 'signature')
    #4 /home/dizzine/public_html/forum/includes/class_userprofile.php(148): vB_UserProfile->prepare_signature(NULL)
    #5 /home/dizzine/public_html/forum/includes/class_profileblock.php(169): vB_UserProfile->prepare('signature')
    #6 /home/dizzine/public_html/forum/includes/class_profileblock.php(71): vB_ProfileBlock->vB_ProfileBlock(Object(vB_Registry), Object(vB_UserProfile), Object(vB_ProfileBlockFactory))
    #7 /home/dizzine/public_html/forum/member.php(612): vB_ProfileBlockFactory->fetch('AboutMe')
    #8 {main}
    basically the forum is unusable for me.
    Jimi

Took me three attempts to post the above
    Jimi

Im having the same problem here, some threads and profiles wont open with the same fault Jimi.
    Using firefox and tried it on both work and home pc's.
    Tapatalk is working fine though

Google suggests that these kind of errors may be caused by a mismatch between the server php version and vbulletin versions ?
    Jimi

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    This is well above my pay grade chaps, i will point Nik at it and see if he can shed any light.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Thanks Paul.
    Jimi

Blog Entries
    Greetings.
    Should have fixed the issues you were experiencing.
    Also turned off adverts.
    Nik