Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    J if you want to enter it I'm sure I can help ya a bit with the cleaning, I do warn ya tho can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the shinyness. Altho you have to make sure the carpets n all are as clean as you cxan get them before you arive and it can't be completly filthy before you get there so give it a quick clean if ya can.

Quote Originally Posted by Paff
    J if you want to enter it I'm sure I can help ya a bit with the cleaning, I do warn ya tho can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the shinyness. Altho you have to make sure the carpets n all are as clean as you cxan get them before you arive and it can't be completly filthy before you get there so give it a quick clean if ya can.
    I'll get it fully valeted before I arrive, all it'll be needing is the crap from the road trip taking off it.

The interior will be clean as a whistle mate :)

Don't get it Valeted, just sort the interior and give it a quick wash on the exterior I’ll bring the claybar and my wax and sort the rest, as long as we can get water up there it’ll be fine (although if you can bring a bucket it’ll make 1 less thing for me to bring)

I'm sure I can manage a bucket!

I'll be getting it valeted anyways mate, I have a guy who comes round and cleans my cars every sunday morning. I'll just get him to do the MR2 on the Friday, and do the interior too.

ok, well I'll be bringing all my cleaning stuff anyway so I'm sure we can sort out the road dirt, you heading up on the Friday or the sat anyway.

Oh and anyone else who wants to go in the show and shine are welcome to borrow the stuff I bring if they want.

Quote Originally Posted by lodgeman
    is anyone interested in going in for the show and shine at jae this year? i

For example if you drive a Nissan Navara you will be automatically enetered in the Nissan and 4x4 competitions simultaneously.
    I will bring my navara then as will only be about 6 weeks old by then so should piss the show n shine competition as dont intend getting the fecker dirty thats for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedsam
    as I dont intend getting the fecker dirty thats for sure!
    Well chaps, there's our cue to throw mud all over the Nissan! :)

Quote Originally Posted by johnny g
    Well chaps, there's our cue to throw mud all over the Nissan! :)
    Not bringing it then (sulks in corner smiley required)

i would like mine entred if thats okay i have put a lot of effort into my engine and the bodywork is neigh on perfect

a 4x4 not getting within 100ft of mud. Now THERE'S a surprise!