Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Good point Row, just ordered meself one and a t-shirt too.

I'll have clothes for the whole weekend now. :mrgreen:

new :)

hi, greame simpsons son here :), is it possible i can come join in the fun with TB for the JAE, i am selling my MR2 but will still be bringing my modifyed new celica, would you please allow such a thing :) :)

simmo

well if we can let a scooby in:hand: then i dont see why not! just have to park it on the imoc stand

Quote Originally Posted by simmo490
    hi, greame simpsons son here :), is it possible i can come join in the fun with TB for the JAE, i am selling my MR2 but will still be bringing my modifyed new celica, would you please allow such a thing :) :)

simmo
    Hi simmo welcome on board mate. Whats happening with the deuce man???

hey, also graeme simpsons daughter here lol, ill be along for the fun but where do i buy my ticket lol

oh and i will be bringing my 2, shame on you bro :s

ok, so there has been a change of schedule with my ships, so i can now finally go to JAE. well chuffed! always wanted to go but always been on board ship.

so, what do i do now. i want in on the TB lot, but my misses is busy on friday night so if she comes, we will be there sat and sunday. i take it thats possible!

i would like all the food and space to camp, and where do the cars go?

also, where is it?:hidesbehi

thanks.

matt.

hi mate
    cars will be on the stand and camping is off to one side, also on the stand. you are more than welcome sat and sunday - we should have plenty of space. tickets etc available in the tb shop.

hiya
    just bought 2 x small packages - im a veggie (waiting for the insults now...) though just so u know and the other person (lil sarah) doesnt eat pork in general so may have to have veggie options at times

thanks and see u there!!
    xx