Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

JAE Live Wire Up

AFAIK I'll have the V6 there and ready to go for the event but best laid plans an all that.

Just incase i don't make it down with the V6 is anyone else nearing completion?

Cheers,
    Olie

Hopefully mine will be done by then but if not there is the possibility of mine needing somework done, well if I can get it there

See that's my problem, i don't mind trailering it down if it gets wired up and i can drive it home but i dunno how to get an exhaust made up for it if i can't get the car to the exhaust place.

exhaust seems to be everybody's problem - you guys north of the border seem to be getting an exhaust made up for a reasonable price.

why don't you trailer it to said exhaust place.

can you not attempt to make an exhaust, gonna try it with mine, got the bike endcan ready for it and if it works could be an easy option for people. Of course mine isn't staying like that cos I'm gonna have 2 but for a quick job it should do, can get the bike cans fairly cheaply as well.

Either that or there are some universal ones on ebay that could work well in a sort of Podge type install. They seem to be pretty cheap as well. If ya cut n weld/clamp by the existing flexi you have about 2 foot straight back so enough room for some sort of build, then after JAE look at getting something more permanent done.

Quote Originally Posted by OlberJ
    AFAIK I'll have the V6 there and ready to go for the event but best laid plans an all that.

Just incase i don't make it down with the V6 is anyone else nearing completion?

Cheers,
    Olie
    Just to let you know I'm gonna be away on hols from the 17th of this month for two weeks getting pissed and being sick everywhere.

So if your needing that welding done you will need to catch me soon or wait till I get back.

Woodsport VIP/Donor
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    im happy to wire up either car on the saturday of JAE,just sort out among yourselves who its going to be,no fighting now... lol

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Okay Dokey Davie, will sort it out and let you know. Tis much appreciated.

You 2 Paul, even if it's not mine you do, tis a top service you're offering for beer.

Just remember to attach all your earths before the wireup begins lol

TB Small Member
    Anyone confirmed a spot for the wire up yet?

Could I claim reserve spot if no-one else is ready in time?

Cheers folks,

Owen.