Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Owen you taking baldric then fella?

Woodsport VIP/Donor
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    yeah can we confirm who is having a live wire up? the clock is ticking!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

TB Small Member
    Right-ho chaps, won't be me either! I'm just too busy with Paff's V6 and then Lyn's SC to think about taking baldric to be wired. Sorry Sam but before you get your hopes up I won't be able to bring yours either. (I have to work half day Friday so the plan is for Lyn to drive the truck up in the morning with the TB marque and gubbins and then for me to follow on at lunch time in her SC.) Any other way you can get it up there Sam?

Cheers all,

Owen.

ah nay worries then! was a nice idea but short of buying that MK1 towbar and taking it on the back of the SC not much really!

So can no-one fill in? I thought there would be people bitin at my heels, no?

Guess i left it too late for someone to step in. Just wish it had gone more smoothly my end cos i'd love to have a mk1V6 to drive home in, exhaust or no exhaust.

Really sorry guys, feel like i've let the club down.

tis ok Olie we can all enjoy the show anyways! been nice to have taken my 1.5 down and hear it roar into life but got no way of getting it there or would have given it a go!

Arkwright
    Sam have you got a tow hitch on the Camry? I have a trailer booked that we aren't going to need now so you could use that and the Camry and take the 1.5 to the show?

Woodsport VIP/Donor
    dont feel bad olie,these things happen mate....im still willing to do the wire up if anyones going to be ready next week

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

We could always try porting the heads of a V6 live at JAE? :hidesbehi

Woodsport VIP/Donor
    nice try mate! :)