Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JAE07 Guidlines

Quote Originally Posted by OlberJ
    I dare say if i bring a case of bucky i'll not really have to mark it. lol
    No danger!

Although it'd be rude not to mix up some Diesel.

I'm still getting roped into sorting some bits and bobs out with the mr2oc stand but hope to make it up for some banter over the weekend
    Priorities change, passions do not.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny g
    [/LIST]Lightweights ... I bet Woodsy drank 1/2 a case?
    no it was 1/2 a pint, see the pic Mrs W posted lol

One thing I was wondering. If, and I really hope it is an if, my car doesn't run for JAE (should something go wrong even tho we are on track for it, etc) would it be ok to bring the bike and keep on the TB stand somewhere. The reason is I really don't want to risk parking it too far away from me for the weekend if I do end up having to bring it.

Its Japanese and encompases the fun spirit of a mk1 but on 2 wheels not 4 so it won't be too out of place :).

Arkwright
    Quote Originally Posted by Paff
    One thing I was wondering. If, and I really hope it is an if, my car doesn't run for JAE (should something go wrong even tho we are on track for it, etc) would it be ok to bring the bike and keep on the TB stand somewhere. The reason is I really don't want to risk parking it too far away from me for the weekend if I do end up having to bring it.

Its Japanese and encompases the fun spirit of a mk1 but on 2 wheels not 4 so it won't be too out of place :).
    Owen and I should have a spare seat or two - you could always ride shotgun?

TB Big Member VIP/Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by nik
    we had an inflatable water vat thing which was filled with ice and beer..worked well too..who bought that btw?
    think we have a fridge or two coming this year too..
    I brought the guiness water thing; Johnny hopefullly this year should see fridge and freezers to keep alcohol at syuitable temps

Quote Originally Posted by Jiff Lemon
    I brought the guiness water thing; Johnny hopefullly this year should see fridge and freezers to keep alcohol at syuitable temps
    that my dear sound ace!

so when i come in my modded celica where will it be parked, is it gonna get stashed where no one can see it?

i am an mr2 enthusiast through and through just got rid of another one due to setting up business and have the missus celica,

to be honest i think it would be a shame to hide it away, i like to be part of the show etc?

simmo

It will still be part of the show, just that the front line of the stand will be the club "Display Cars".

From the pics i've seen there is walkways around the site and you're given a plot, as you walk along the walkways you should come across the TB site and banner and the "Display Cars" will be the 1st thing you see.

Then all the plebs and mk2's behind that. :mrgreen: