Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Arkwright

Show Me the Money!

This is a subtle reminder to those of you that had TB goodies at JAE on an IOU.

TIME TO PAY UP please!

Please send your payments, via PayPal, to shop@twobrutal.com - if you are a little fuzzy on how much you spent drop me a PM and I'll fill in the blanks!

Cheers chaps and chapetts :gay:

Jasper you were very generous and bought everyone TB T's and stuff on saturday evening ;) lol

Woodsport VIP/Donor
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    lol @ hasad .... yes jasp and it was very kind of you to give me your car as well! <drunk mode on> I feckin love you man!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Hasad, I was pissed not fuckin stupid! And Paul, am I hearing right; you want a Karm lol

Woodsport VIP/Donor
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    yes we both agreed you would give me the car so i could do a "death of a karmeleon" snuff video matey,dont you remember? it was just a few minutes before you tried to swim across the floor!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Arkwright
    Now if ever we needed proof that girls are more organised than boys...

Becky and Jill - thank you for the payments - you're off the debtors list

Chris, Owen, Peebs, Jiff and Nik (probably shouldn't nag you as it's your club ) - pay up chaps please - or "I'll 'ave to send da bozs rand - no wha' I mean?

He's right there Jasp. I remember you saying that on the floor, it went something like:
    GLUG GLUGLUG GLUG GLUG GLUGGLUGGAGG

On a side note - do I owe anything? Answers from Miss.Owen please!! lol

Arkwright
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny g
    On a side note - do I owe anything? Answers from Miss.Owen please!! lol
    All donations are gratefully received but you don't actually owe anything!

ahh thats ok ... do you owe me anything? lol

Arkwright
    Actually - joking aside - you did pay for 3 JAE shirts and I could only supply 1 so actually I owe you two tees!

Do you not have any of the ones in the shop or do you want to stay in credit until the overalls and umbrellas come out? I know you don't need the overalls as you never get you hands dirty let alone your clothes (;)) but you might like to start a new fashion in the clubs - they beat shell suits that's for sure - no risk so electrocuting anyone to start with lol